Monday, July 8, 2013

The quest for Dukan-Friendly snacks

Okay, so while I was writing, I cooked up a storm in my kitchen in preparation for my upcoming stress-eating slash writing session. While I successfully avoided rice, I had bites of bread and some nuts! Hay! But these Dukan snacks were really helpful.
 Pumpkin Crisps! 
I enjoyed these but sadly they were not really crispy. Instead of "junk food" style chisps, it tasted like Shakey's Mojo potatoes. Which in itself is not bad. 

 Jelly
This was really good as a dessert. I used skim milk, gelatin and stevia. 

 Chicken Nuggets
This is an amazing discovery I can snack on Pure Protein and Protein and Veggie Days!!! Totally healthy because this is baked and rolled on oatbran. 

Oatbran Cookies
Need I say more? It's just too bad I cannot eat as much as I want of these because of the required Oat bran daily intake. 

More discoveries soon! Starting with baked or pan fried tofu crisps and much more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment