Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tomorrow I advance to CRUISE PHASE!!!

I am so excited about this!!!
My attack phase was successful! I cheated a little with Figaro pesto pasta, (just because it tasted so good) some KFC wrap, but I never had any rice and bread, and my weightloss was stready. I feel so happy!!!
From 225 lbs I am now at 213 lbs!!!
Attack phase was the most difficult because there's a lot of self control and prepping and mind conditioning going on and I am NEVER GOING BACK THERE! It's hard!!!
I must admit though that this was way easier than my first attempt at Dukan because:

1. I had support at home! My papa and cousin cook for me! I request PP meals like paksiw and steamed fish to be cooked and voila! Instant diet food!

2. I don't scrimp on deserts. I make my own Dukan friendly deserts - yogurt and a bit of honey. I turn my oatbran porridge into instant Champorado! Just buy unsweetened cocoa. I also made dukan friendly gelatin - gelatin, splenda and skim milk!

3. I exercise everyday! Dukan manuals say just do brisk walking for 20 minutes per day but I do much more than that. I have fun doing aerobics and freestyle dancing up to an hour and a half!

4. I take Metformin whenever I cheat a little and know there is sugar in what I ate.

5. I sometimes buy fastfood take a bite and throw the entire thing away! Sometimes what I really need is a bite and smell the burger! Pathetic!

6. I have accepted that this is not just a diet but a lifestyle change.Some people actually undergo lifetime diets  and stick to it forever. And it's not so sad. They had to do it because they need it for their health or just for the sake of fitness and there is nothing wrong with that at all. It can be quite fashionable too, to have a lifetime diet. One thing that kept me going is thinking that this is my lot, this is the card that I was dealt, i am fat and have weight loss issues, and now I accept it, so now what do I do about it? It's not so unfair. Even the slim ones have to deal with something. Nobody is perfect, but one can improve oneself.

7. Dukan Diet says you can eat as much as long as you are full (and as long as the food is among the allowed food). But how can I make my diet filling and at the same time, not to cost as much especially when I am not at home? I choose to eat parts/food that can be filling and satisfying like chicken breast, fillet of fish and slab of meat. I also throw away the egg yolk and make like an eggwhite omelet and use like 5 eggs. And it's OK. As long as it's filling.

So there you have it, just needed to make this 30 second little dance for my small victory. I am happy I can gorge on veggies na! But I have to stick to my PP and PV alternate rule! Will make this happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment