Thursday, May 23, 2013


Hi there my name is Bridge, I'm a 29yr old female from The Philippines. I'm a television writer. I go to the office for meetings and brainstorming sessions but most of the time I write from home or from the comforts of a coffeeshop or any place where there is nice ambiance and good coffee.  I have struggled with my weight since I was a child. I've tried a lot of diets pills, diets and exercise routines and fitness regimen, but nothing happened. This is the second time I have tried the Dukan Diet and this time, I hope to be as committed and to actually achieve my TRUE WEIGHT. 
My end goal is to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I am going to Palawan with family on November this year and I pray to actually achieve my goal weight by then! With any other diet I would say it is impossible, but from what I have read the Dukan Diet might be the answer. People have been getting some amazing results and I hope I will be one of the success stories come January 2014.
So wish me luck on my journey, and all the best with yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment